why do men lie? adult content

dragonlady320

Asked by dragonlady320 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think she is asking why women lie?, Or if women lie, Or if they lie as much as men do?....She's asking why MEN lie!......So, to answer THAT question.....I would have to say that MEN lie for a variety of reasons...I recently got out of a 3 year relationship and did some thinking about the lies he told to me..and there were many.........But, they lie because they don't want to hear a woman bitch at them, To discover the truth..Whether that truth being that they are cheating, or doing something you would not approve of and then, bitch at them...Men are very similar to children. When children think they are going to get into trouble..They lie!.........So, basically MEN are really just CHILDREN!...Who don't want to get into TROUBLE!!!.....

Hope that helps define your question.....:)
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• " Everybody lies." - Gregory House, M.D. 

I don't know why anyone lies, but most of us do.  It has something to do with our survival instinct.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't think men are the only ones that lie. BUT, men seem to lie more in relationships than women, about trivial things and serious things, and I think it is because most men like to avoid tension at all costs. They can't cope with emotion as well as women, so they lie, because it is easier to do so.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:49 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Same reason women do, I'd imagine... I don't think it's limited to one sex.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:36 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Women lie to, not just men.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• People lie for all kinds of things...from little ones to big mistakes!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Everybody does lie. Small white lies, there is a Santa, it took me hours to cook that (ok, over exatrating).

I think because we teach our kids to lie from the door. If someone says how do I look? Would you let your kids say ugly, fat, or anything like that. They are told to be polite. So we start off lying.

I tell my kids if you can't say nothing nice, don't say nothing at all. You don't want them to hurt anyones feelings.. It is so tricky... Happy Halloween...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Probably for the same reason some women lie.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's in their DNA!!
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 11:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It not just men. Everyone lie at one time or other.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 29, 2010