Need to get back in the groove

Hello everyone there. Here is a stupid question. I have two little boys.3 year old and 19 month old. I haven't had sex with my husband since August. I just have no desire what so ever. I am exhausted at the end of the day, and honestly the last thing I want to do is have sex. How do I get back in the groove of things? Its driving my husband crazy. I'm sure the fact that he's barely home, doesn't help with the boys. On his days off is either fishing or diving, does not help. I keep asking him to help, and he says what do you want me to do. I shouldn't have to tell him to want to spend time with his boys. Or that the glass on the counter should go into the dishwasher. I'm just tired of it. Anyone else going thru the same stuff? What do you do to get your husband to help, so you can feel appreciated instead of being everyones maid. No wonder we are not having sex.

Reggie2

Asked by Reggie2 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I say just tell him how it is. After all that running around taking care of 2 small children all day, cleaning, cooking and countless other things moms do, I'm not surprised in the least that you aren't interested in sex. Not to mention, in the back of your mind, I think you are "withholding" sex as a way to punish him. I know that sounds harsh, and I don't mean it that way. But unless you TELL him exactly what's bothering you, you won't get back in that groove.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My husband doesn't help with much around the house unless I really ask him to and make him do it. Right now I am ok with it since I am home with the baby but once I go back to work he is going to have to do his fair share. I'm not going to cook clean and do everything for the baby. Hopefully we don't end up in a fight about it all the time. All you can do is talk to him about it. I know its hard since most men just DONT GET IT no matter how many times you explain. lol But try at least. Good luck
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My husband works 2 jobs and I stay home, so basically thats why he does not help...which I understand for the most part, but come on you have to spend some quality time with your family and at least pick up after yourself!!! Ya, I know what you are going through :)
    Anonymous

• Right now I am pregnant, and my hubby and I have one son already, and he and I are going through the same thing. I am in my last trimester, and I am exhausted at the ends of the days. He gets irritated with me if we don't have sex, and then tells me that his attitude is my fault for him not getting laid... the only thing is, how can you want to make love (or even have sex, darn it!) with a man who has an attitude, when you are truly exhausted? *lol* so basically, I have no answer to your question... just letting you know that there are others in the same boat!!! =)
    Anonymous

• You should start masterbating atleast once a day. I guarantee your sex drive will come back. If you dont have any toys, get some. You gotta please your man, unless you want him looking somewhere else. There's always a lil tramp looking to steal a hard working man away. And about the kids, just be calm and honest, and let him know you'd like some help when he's home. Maybe he could take them fishing and give you a pleasure day! I'm a passion consultant, so feel free to contact me for help!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 11:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Oh and a man is usually happier to help out when he's being taken care of in the bedroom!! Keep it in mind!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 11:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2008