Home business...?

Hey everyone, let just start off by saying not Ameriplain, Melaleuca, Avon, Mary Kay, or candle companies please. I have tried them all and either i didnt like that company, product, service, or there is just no market where I am at...

I was wondering if there any any true work home businesses that do not cost an arm and a leg to get started that someone has been with for a while and is making more than $30 buck a month at... If so leave your website or phone number...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• michebags! I don't have a website, but you can see them at http://www.facebook.com/polly

It is not an MLM company

I also sell Guy and Eva jewelry, for several reasons....the jewelry is quality and guaranteed, affordable (much more so that other party plans) and women love it.(If you have a great product but nobody can afford it, it isn't going to help you)
    AND the market is not oversaturated with Guy and Eva reps. You get 800.00 in jewelry with your start up kit, and you are not forced to have 5 parties to "earn your kit" . I never cared much for the earn your kit option, I would rather just start with my kit outright and legally own everything in it. I don't work well under pressure--and this is a no pressure opportunity.

http://www.guyandeva.com/polly
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• By the way...If you want more info PM me, or read my journals :)

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well I make over 1,000.00 a month COmpletely NATIONALLY (and internationally into Canda) with prepaid Legal Services.
    There are no products. It has the BEST credentials you will ever find including #78 of the top 100 companies in the US out of 8 MILLION looked at!
    As far as start up, well TODAY ONLY UNTIL 230 pm EST I am giving away the business kit..
    FOr quick info you can Dial into 800-394-6919 listen for 7 minutes and message me..

Ohh and timewise, Ive been in it a year now. and i make a FT income..and now after my consistency throughout the country too they started giving me a 300/month car bonus!!

Let me know whatcha love!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know you said no candle companies, but had to ask you if you have heard of Gold Canyon? I'm a demonstrator w/ them and absolutely love it! You work your business the way you want. If you want to build a team, you can, but you do not have too. Once someone gets introduced to Gold Canyon they are in love! They are that awesome. $24.99 start up fees, plus earn that back in 30 days plus $25.00 in free product of your choice! Our products sell themselves, so its easy and fun!

Here is my website www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith

Call me if you would like more info.
    815 451 2294
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I'm happy to help with details or questions...and yes...I make WELL over $30 a month! I do offer specails as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Have you considered LaBella Gift Baskets? Check out my profile page and PM me with questions. We are offering a $1.97 7 day jump start right now.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 2:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I just sell on ebay. I don't post my info here to try to recruit but just give my honest opinion. As long as you have outgrown toys or clothes or collectibles you don't need and a digital camera you can start without a penny. You don't owe ebay any fees until 30 days once it invoices, and you can use some of the money earned to buy things to sell at thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops, craigslist etc.

Now I don't list as much as I used to, but I used to make about $400-$500 in profit a week when I had 30-50 things listed at a time every week. I'm slowly getting back into selling listing 10-15 things a week and after paypal and ebay fees I'm pocketing about $100 a week give or take.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    The wellness industry is booming, no one can afford to get sick. Juice Plus is 17 different fruits and vegetables in a capsule or gummy. $50 gets you your starter kit, website and virtual office site. The company is well worth looking into.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 3:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's $1.97 to try for 7 days and after $19.95 a month. If you like more info message me:-)
    I absolutely love it and I get paid every 2 weeks!!:-)
    Hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween!!
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Here's my website:
    La Bella Baskets
    You can email me here too:
    lovely-gifts4u@live.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2010