Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the Negro Project)

Liberals are real big for pro abortion, I just wonder if you know the truth on how abortion got started?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfFVKqHWJU0&NR=1&feature=fvwp

gammie

Asked by gammie at 12:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You're getting hung up on this "specific host" thing, which I understand, but it seems quite petty. So, the woman has to "host" the baby for a short period of time. Big deal. Life happens. Far worse has befallen many, many more people in this world. It doesn't justify the termination of a human life. Period.

It just seems so sad that we're all so disconnected and selfish to think that the imposition of carrying a child to (or close to) term is so great, we'd rather terminate the life. OUR lives are sooo much more important that we completely strip these little human beings of rights... and if they HAVE any rights at all, it is only because it's granted to them by the parents (cases of car accidents that ended in miscarriege being charged as murder, etc...) . It rather reminds me of the way women used to be treated, like property.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 11:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, seriously believed that certain groups should not procreate. That was the biggest reason she did it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It is sad isn't it. Anyone that doesn't believe it should research Planned Parenthood and its founder.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Hmm. I am pro-choice.  I don't know anyone who's "pro-abortion", although I do know of many who are anti-choice, or anti-abortion--who believe that women are incapable of deciding what's best for them in their individual circumstances and must have strangers, or the government, make those decisions for them.

However Planned Parenthood was started, it provides affordable general and reproductive health-care to women who need it.  You can trump up any history you want, dig up any propaganda, and it won't change the fact that PP provides a valuable service to many, many women.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 12:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• BS. Rape victims don't have a choice. Incest victims don't have a choice. Women whose pregnancies could kill them have the choice of bad or worse. Women whose unborn have severe congential defects that will endanger their mothers and only allow a few hours or days of life - all of it in pain, have nothing but terrible choices.

Rape accounts for less than 1% of abortions, I hardly think it should be used as an example. Incest is often consenting, and if it's not, it would fall under the category of rape, so why bring it up? And the rest ARE horrible choices, you are absolutely right. Those cases should be considered medical conditions and treated as such.

If abortion was only ever used in cases of rape and medical situations, it wouldn't be an issue. The fact is that the VAST majority of abortions are performed for personal reasons and the women DID have a choice long before becoming pregnant.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Since when is the truth slander?

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."
    Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race
    (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
    "...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On the purpose of birth control:
    The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
    "More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12

"Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race."
    Margaret Sanger. Woman, Morality, and Birth Control. New York: New York Publishing Company, 1922. Page 12.

There are thousands of quotes that are just as vile.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• That's serious bullshit spread by anti-choice people. I'd love for you to have a real source to back those claims, and not a crappy Youtube video.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think it's really sad no matter how it got started. I do not have the words to express my disgust of our president's abortion policies.

kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You're not wrong, gammie. I have seen the same thing before. The truth hurts,and the pro-abortionists just can't stand when it's right in front of their eyes. Don't let them rattle you.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 12:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2010