What's winter like where you live?

I live in Michigan and it's FREEZING here with LOTS of snow storms!!! Can't wait to win the lottery so we can move somewhere warm!! HAHA.. YA RIGHT!!

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its chilly with alot of cold breezes right now, but it gets alot colder when were deeper into winter, and the snow usually picks up around the beginning/mid december here in my part of MD.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm in Wisconsin so it is the same as you... freeeeeeezzzzing and lots of snow!
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• we live in wisconsin, i imagine about as bad as michigan but probably a little milder because the lake is on the other side of us? it was 42 yesterday...no signs of warming up till april! we've booked our first vacation in 6 years to mexico for january...CANT WAIT!!!
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Winter is awesome where i live....Cause i live in the great state of....ARIZONA!!!!.....Love the winters here....Yet, it can get pretty cold...Just never gets below "windshield factor" status......lol
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I live in Canada. Nuff said!
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Brutal. We got our first snowfall the other day :) But I love it! I live in Mn so...
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• in KS it could be a nice winter with little snow and ice or it could be like last year! freezing all the time and we had at least 2-3 feet of snow on the ground from thanksgiving until march! it was not fun! we drove to the hospital in a snow storm at 4am i was in labor and my hubby was going like 10mph! the hospital was like 20min away but it took us close to an hour to get there! i hope this year it is not like last year!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Wet. We usually get a tiny bit of snow once or twice during the winter, but mostly it's rain and more rain almost every day.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Grey. We don't normally get a lot of snow, but it stays cold enough that we get a general buildup of frozen slush. It's much prettier when we get some snow cover and it sticks around a while. I live near Philadelphia.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• NW OH here. Snow storms and below freezing temps for the most part. Every once in awhile, we get a mild winter with more rain than snow but not usually. Kids paradise.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010