Why are children of illegal aliens living in the U.S.A. entitled to a free education, free medical, free housing and food?

Can someone explain to me why these people should be entitled to all of these things when the parents are here illegally and doesn't it take away from the needs of American born parents and their children who have to pay for the same things out of their own pocket and they get to sit in the same school and get textbooks with Spanish translations in the back? How much money is this costing the U.S. and does anyone think this has contributed to the financial crisis in health care? education? welfare? etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• since they were born in America, they can actually say they are citizens.
    Anonymous

• The child doesn't make the decision to break the law. Children shouldn't go without food/shelter/medicine because their parents made a bad choice for them. And like the previous poster said, if they are born here, they are a citizen.
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 7:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Not all immigrants are illegal immigrants and every child born in the United States is a natural born American citizen regardless of the status of his or her parents.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Holy crap..these are children we're talking about. I'll give my last dime to make make sure no child has to suffer..
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 7:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• They are born here so they are citizens. This actually really annoys me b/c even when they are born here they dont know any english. This is not fair to the kids. My son went to preschool with a little girl that knew very little english and he liked her. But every time he asked her to play she would hit him.
    I talked to the teachers and they said she does that b/c she doesnt know what he is saying. To combat the problem and to help my son I tought him how to ask her in spanish.
    The little girl was so fustrated and that is just not fair to her.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 7:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I hate that law I dont think its fair, illegal aliens and there kids get alot more help than u.s. citizens! i think they should send them all back to there country and if they try crossing back they should arrest them or put them in the electric chair so they can learn there lesson !
    Anonymous

• What makes me hate illegals more now is that there was this illegal asking for work so I told him to do some carpentry and he never did he said he needed some money to buy the material and just took the $ and never paid it back to me the good thing is that he was renting a house that my grandma owned so she paid it back to me because she told me to trust him so it was her fault. he ended up owing her alot of $ he was a scamer he would sell beat up cars that dont work and would fix them for a day and take the money from the people and never pay it back to them thats what he lived upon i wanted to report his ass to the borderpatrol but they always kept me on hold
    Anonymous

• How does putting someone in the electric chair teach them anything? They're dead...your racism defies logic...
    Anonymous

• It is a very HOT topic for many people - be prepared, regardless of who is voted in, they support amnesty and are supporters of the North American Union - everyone needs to educate themselves on the NAU - everyone deserve to be happy and healthy, but not at the expense of others - my best friend cannot get full medical treatment for a very serious condition because her limited health plan wont cover what she needs, she can't afford it.. but yet our system will help those that don't have legal status - nice huh
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• OMG these are KIDS again KIDS they are not at fault
    Anonymous