How can I get my fiancé to make love and not just have sex?

Since he thinks making love and having sex is the same...

Ashley8912

Asked by Ashley8912 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• It pretty much is. The only difference is you slow down and add a few more kisses and longing looks. Sex is sex.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Add some tenderness to your encounters, that makes all the difference......

Answer by older at 12:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Wish I could help... I have the opposite issue...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Take control.. be the driver.. he may just enjoy you taking over and being aggressive with what you want... just do it, and when and if he tries to take control slow him down in a passionate way ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If he is young, they don't get it. It take maturity to make love, in my opinion. I aslo think it is all in my head. If I want it to be wild sex, love making, quickie sex,..............
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 12:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• How old is he?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• He is 21
    Ashley8912

Comment by Ashley8912 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Ask him where the fire is, then suggest that he look for it in your panties.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My personal view.
    There is no difference between having sex and "making love". The physical act of having sex is the same no matter what one wants to call it.

It sounds like you are wanting, needing,desiring certain acts/behaviours in your sex life.

If I were you. I would specifically and clearly tell him what I needed and wanted in regards to sex. He's only 21, he most likely really hasn't learned how to have sex yet. Sex is far more than putting tab B in slot A and pumping away.. LOL.. Good sex, takes being a good lover. Being a good lover takes understanding the differences between male/female sexuality/sexual stimulation/ orgasm. Men do not know these things instinctively. They must be taught. So, If I were you. I would teach him what I need and want in the sex department. I would teach him what stimulates me, I would teach him what brings me to orgasm. I would open up the lines of sexual communication .
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Just tell him you want sweet sex or during, tell him to hold you tight, specific instructions
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010