How can I reply to comments on a previous question?

Hi,

I posted a question couple days ago and I want to reply to the comments but I don't know how to do it. Help please, and thanks for your help in case.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can just reply as your answer - maybe c/p the comments you are replying to, OR mention the posted by name. The question still has to be open, though - or else no one can reply to it.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Unless you picked a best answer and closed your question, you can just respond to it as you would normally do to a question. Your answer will be in yellow though.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You can't actually "reply"...You just have to place your comments in the "Answer question" section...And type the person's name who you are replying to....like this: ........@ .science.mom.......Good answer!

Hope that helps?
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If you want to reply and still be anonymous, you need to be a certain level first.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Thank you ladies for your help. I think I got it now. Have a safe weekend!!!
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i think she's already aware of the anonymous perk. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes, I can see that she knows how to post a question anonymously. ; ) Just saying that you do have to be a certain level, 16 I think it is, to post an answer anonymously.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You go back to your question and respond to the post the same way you would any other post.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010