Can you see McCain stomping his feet, rolling his eyes, making childish smart ass remarks while in a meeting with other world leaders?

If he becomes our next president, I know that this is my biggest fear.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 7:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• No, but i can see Obama going "Oh come on now guys, lets just sit down and have a talk" You put your toys away and we will put ours away. Ugggg
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No. I'm an Obama supporter 100%, but I think this is a silly question.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 7:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No, he wouldn't do that. He, for one, understands just how important our foreign affairs are, and how much they can affect all of us.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 7:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No McCain would never do that. He knows how to deal with foreign affairs. Now Obama would talk them to death or say Can't we all get along.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You mean like the people on cafemom!!!
    pajamk

Answer by pajamk at 7:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You might have more to fear then that. I do not know exactly but they had some military guys and some POW's on a while ago, that were talking about McCain. They all thought a lot of him but worried about his temper and how he was about regulation. They talked about why he had trouble in the military. I heard he grad. near bottom but it was not his intellegence but lack of going by the military rules. They would not go into details but felt that it would not be on our best behalf. I think they feel he might jump the gun to quick.
    Anonymous

• Why not? Every other country on the globe has politicians that act childish. We have had enough of presidents that pretend to be grown uyps, lets have one that acts like the rest of them. Maybe the US would get somewhere then.
    Anonymous

• What is wrong with the world getting along? Does every one like wars. I like peace myself and that is one of the reason I like Obama. I think he might talk them to death, but I would much rather have that then to see my son come home dead or without body parts. If you like war, send your kids, don't send mine. It is hard for me to believe mom's like war so much and yet so against abortion. You want your kids alive to watch them blow up, scary.
    Anonymous

• And it is hard for some moms to understand how someone can be opposed to the death penalty of killing hardened criminals, but they support abortion to kill innocent babies....HHHMMMMMMM.......let's see, who to vote for? Everyone sees things differently and we are supposed to live by our own convictions, not by someone else's. People are not always convicted of the same things...your thing may be the death penalty and mine is abortion, but I don't think either one of us are wrong.
    Anonymous

• Oh and I think you are totally insensitive to tell someone to go watch their kid blow up! That kid is standing up for something he believes in, and where do you think we would be if we didn't have a military?
    Anonymous