Everybody loves Raymond show

Lastnight the episode was called "Move Over" when Debra wanted to cuddled with Ray in bed when they went to sleep. She was over him on his side of the bed. My Hubby and I watched it and he does'nt care for that show. He said it demeaning towards men. I love that show and think it's so funny. Do you think the show is demeaning towards men?

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 12:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, I find it quite refreshing. For once the woman isn't being treated like a child or an idiot and she is in charge and in control.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No, just stupid.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think it goes both ways on that show. The character Raymond can dish it out just as well. He has put Deborah in lots of uncomfortable spots too!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• The show reminds me of my parents and are family, lol it was to funny if u ask me.
    bumkins_mummy

Answer by bumkins_mummy at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Some episodes are funny but others are just stupid. I like the episodes where Debra is honest about how she feels when all the child care and housework is her responsibility. Or how Raymond taking her for granted bothers her.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 12:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Both my husband and I love the show. He's Italian, and he said it brings back funny memories of his family.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think the show is hysterical, and Ray represents most of the typical men in the world in my opinion. Now Marie would get on my last nerve...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• LOVE THAT SHOW! I'm Italian and there are aspects of the show that I can totally relate to!
    Anonymous