Any advice? My DH and I have been seperated for 3 mo. He has a girlfriend now(Background: Meth addict recently released from rehab, has 6 kids lost to the state, gets drunk almost daily according to him, and already had a dirty ua for meth). They are already telling eachother they love eachother. adult content

So, the rest sounds really bad. He came over to see the kids, ended up staying the night. It had been so long since I had someone to hold at night. I have not even talked to another guy since the breakup and have nobody. It felt really good. Then he came over the next night, and is coming over again today. He is texting her from my house saying he wants to be with her. She asked if he wanted to get back with me and he said no. I want to be with him but everytime I think about the past I cry. My heart has been crushed. In 5 years of marriage he slept with 7 other girls that he "remembers". I am going in to get checked for STD's next week. I just don't want to hurt anymore. He still tells me he loves me, it feels so good. Then he says how I'm a coniving bitch that just wants to screw him over and ruin his relationship with his girlfriend of 1 week. Then says how he is scared of her & she has threatened his life if he leaves her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• wow,... sounds like a very healthy relationship and a HELL of a guy...
    Sorry I think you should be alone until you figure out who will be best for YOU
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Reread what you wrote to us and ask yourself this... "Do I really want to be with this pathetic LOSER?!" The answer should be VERY clear.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know its hard and you are lonely, but this isnt a good thing here. You deserve such a better life then this. He is one screwed up guy. Sounds like he doesnt know which end is up right now. Dont drag yourself down with the ship. You are a good person and you dont deserve to be treated this way. Stand up to him and tell him to take a hike. I would also recommend that you get into counseling...good luck,,,you are worth so much hon!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• As a mother I need you to step back and read your repsond and think what if this was my child going through this. If he is doing this to you what could possible happen to your kids he does not care. You have said it here Love of the moment is not what you deserve. Show your kids that you and they are worth more step away and know that true loves is not going to hurt like this. Even when someone you loves is mad at you it does not display this way.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 1:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know you hurt and you're lonely, but really, is HE better than being by yourself for awhile? He's cheated on you SEVEN TIMES (that he can "remember" - which IMHO is guyspeak for "the seven I'll admit to but there's at least 3-4 more I won't" - AND while you're separated he's hooked up and "in love with" a meth addicted alcoholic that's lost custody of SIX children???

Honey, unless this guy shits gold bars, he's NOT worth it!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• So whats the question?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• To be frank with you hunny I would dump his a** and not let him come back into your childrens lifes or yours. You can find better out there and from my own time with this I to know how it feels to be alone at night and how nice it fills when he comes home, but you are better then that and you should have better dont fall for his tricks cause he is going to run you till u drop. And your babys or you dont need that in your lifes right know. I'm going to tell you what my father told me. ( Get mad and stay mad and dont let the f*cker back in your life. J.M.R J.R) You need to find yourself a support sytem of people that will help you though this. like said get mad and stay mad if not for you for your babys.
    bumkins_mummy

Answer by bumkins_mummy at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You seriously need to get away from him. There are so many men in the world that would treat you better. It might be scary to try to find them, bu tit can be fun too. You need to stop sleeping with him before you end up with all kinds of STD's. Have some respect for yourself. He will never stop cheating and it sounds like he is using you and his "girlfriend".
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• So you are ok with staing with a man that has a girlfriend that he lies to about leaving you? And then tells you that he wants to be with you only to go back to her?
    Really, you need to be a role model for your kids. would you tell your daughter to stay with a guy like that? By staying, that is what you are implying...that it's ok to be treated this way.

Move on, there is a guy that will treat you right but by staying with this loser, you will never be available for that guy to find you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Loneliness is not a good enough reason to let this man back into your bed. I don't mean this in a demeaning way, but you need to be a big girl and deal with the loneliness or you will never be free of him. It sounds like being with him is pretty lonely, too.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010