Second Labour?

I gave birth to a baby on 29th of February and got pregnant quite soon afterwards and am due 12th February with twins. Is it likely that it will be very different from my first labour? Not just because it's twins, but because it is so soon as well. But also if anyone has any personal experience with giving birth to twins. Please help, thanks.

peytonrye

Asked by peytonrye at 7:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't have any twin experience, but I got prego when DS was 9mo. My first labor was 11.5 hours and my second was 3 hours. It was a breeze!!! Good luck and I hope your labor is as quick as mine was!!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 7:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i didnt have twins and i had a c-sec with both mine but with my first labor was 63 hrs and second was 15hrs i had them 17m apart i am not pg again and this one is due at the en of the yr 1 yr after my last i hope i just get to go in for the c-sec and dont have to go through labor.
    Anonymous

• I had my daughter she was 4 hours 20 minutes and my son 15 months later (she was 5 months old when I got pg) My son was 6 hours and was a lot easier. Not because of anything other than I was a lot more prepared for birth with my son than with my daughter. I really managed it a lot better and enjoyed it a lot more. I have a three vaginal natural births in my e-book that are really good reads. I think you will do great. Just stay focused on the end result. Two beautiful healthy babies who came out easily and peacefully. hth
    Jessica
    EmbracingBirth

Answer by EmbracingBirth at 8:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008