Do you freak out when you find ants in your house or no big deal?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 12:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• It depends on whether I'm seeing a few wanderers who probably cam in when the door opened, or a swarm.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't really freak out, i just get super irritated. There was an infestation at my old house, i was constantly battling those ants! I really think they were living in the walls.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I hate when there are bugs of any kind in my house! I get really embarrassed if anyone sees them. I try to get rid of them as fast as possible. The rains always make it so much worse. Luckily, we haven't had that problem really in this house, but we have in the past. They do, however, COVER the garage door when it rains. It's weird.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I used to but, it isn't a big deal anymore. I sprinkle mixture of borax and sugar (50/50) outside and they are gone in a day or two.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I do get bothered by it. If there are ants in here, there's a reason. I find the reason, get rid of it, then spray. I get irritated more than upset by this though. The other day there were probably 30 black ants on the linoleum in the entry way. The reason? Someone had tracked a leaf in with who knows what on it, and the ants were all over it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I did the first time, now I just spray for them & find out what they came in for and get rid of it..lol
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I cant stand it, it makes me feel like my house is dirty. We never had problems until this year and we were just infested. Gave me the heebie jeebies.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I sort of freak out but only because it is so disgusting and makes me itch... I just spray down every week or so now AND pay the pest company to come out every other month on top of that so i never have to see them...lol
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010