husband is taller

My husband is over a foot taller than me. When we are standing up kissing it kills my neck. It aslo hurts with some of our positions when we are in the shower. Anyone else have this problem?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 12:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No, this is the benefit of a shorter guy! I makes a lot of positions much easier!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yep, he is 6'4" and i am ALMOST 5'2"...LOL, he is 14 inches taller. It can be awkward & when i see pics of us together, i always laugh because i am so much shorter than he is. Having a tall husband can be very helpful around the house though. I wouldn't know what to do if i didn't have my tall man around. Our wedding pics look so funny because he is always bending over & i am always on my tippy toes. Love my tall man!

We don't shower together much. He always hogs the water. One day, we'll get a double shower head. That will be cool. I don't mind kissing him, doesn't bother my neck. Sometimes i'll stand on my stool & kiss him. He's good at meeting me 1/2 way though...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• no I am 5'6 and Dh is 5'9
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• In the shower if you bend all the way over and rest your hands on the rim of the bathtub it is easier. Make sure the water is pointed away or you will get a face full. Also I have told my husband that it hurts my neck to kiss him, so he helps me figure out ways that are easier. He will stand against a wall and squat down part way, so don't have to strain. He will stand at the bottom of the stairs and I will stand on the second stair so we are lip to lip. I also kiss him when he is sitting or lying down.

He is taller, but I would not trade it for anything. I use to tease him that I married him because he was tall and I would never need a step stool :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm 5'9, fiance is 6ft. I wish he was taller. I can honestly say I have NEVER met a man who was "too tall" for me, heh. Matter of fact, most of them are too short :P
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Not my husband was as short as me but my bf did always on top and she said up against the wall.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• DH is only 2" taller than me. I love not having to REACH for him.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010