what are symptoms of twins if any

hi, im a mom of 2 and this round i feel really sick and really bloated! and i don't date ask my dr this question.. but i just wanted to know.. thanks

ourlove_asone

Asked by ourlove_asone at 12:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No symptoms. My sister was pregnant with twins and didn't find out until she was around 22 weeks pregnant.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• o ok!! :( thanx
    ourlove_asone

Comment by ourlove_asone (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• There really aren't any specific symptoms, like the PP said. My sister-in-law showed a bit earlier than normal, but that was it.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You tend to show earlier, and get larger more quickly. Many women also get severe morning sickness because of the extra hormones. If you want to be sure, have an early ultrasound. I found out at 10 weeks.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• ok thank you! im asking bc im feeling horrible and im a size double zero and now i cant fit into them.. and when i was pregnant with my 2nd i still could at 4 weeks! and now im sad bc i wear a size 5
    ourlove_asone

Comment by ourlove_asone (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2010