is it possible to get a period this soon after csection?

i had my csectioon 10 10 and I was done bleeding and spotting at day 4 now its been almost 3 weeks post and I started cramping and now I'm bleeding like a period! I'm breastfeeding full time and I just didn't think its suppose to come this soon is this normal?

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got my real period about 3 weeks later too. And I was breastfeeding too.... so i guess its normal. My periods have been normal ever since.( but i stopped BF after that)
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I got mine 10 days after the post-c-section bleeding finished. My next period after that was three weeks later. I thought I was going to go nuts at first, but things normalized after a few months.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Could be. My lochia finally stopped at 3 1/2 weeks, and I got my period at 4 weeks pp. I was also EBFing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010