Who would you choose?

I'm getting married in June and right now we are stuck between 2 florists. Both florists have been recommended to us by other people, and both have great reviews. BUT...

Florist A: Doesn't have the greatest selection of vases for our centerpieces. We found some that will work but we aren't IN LOVE with them. However, she is EXTREMELY nice, trustworthy, and helpful. She also came up with some good ideas that we didn't even think of.

Florist B: Has the vases that we like and is also about $100 cheaper. However, they are not nearly as friendly as Florist A and my mom and I both felt like they were a little disorganized and "ditzy" the first time we met with them.

So who would you choose if you were me?

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would go with Florist A. Being easy to work with and communicate with is worth way more than 100 dollars. And even if you can't get the exact vases that you want. She will be much easier to work with in the end and ease you stress rather than add to it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well, I'm cheap so I would go with B, but if you really want reliability it sounds like A is your best bet.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'd ask the second florist if you could find the vases you really want elsewhere, if she would be willing to use them. You don't want a screw up on your wedding day.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If it were me, I'd go with A
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:29 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would go with Florist A, # 1
    petfamplus3

Answer by petfamplus3 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Go with the one that you loved their selection... I would rather have exactly what I wanted then worry if they were rude or dizty
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2010