So, i cant make my profile any less weird? what is the point of the third column i have to scroll down a half a mile to even see it. And what is the point of the giant footer? Why is it there taking up like 5 inches of wasted space?

specialrevolver

Asked by specialrevolver at 1:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can rearrange the boxes so only stuff that doesn't have much text is in the third column, then like many people here, you can bookmark the places you actually go, so you can discover you rarely ever look at your homepage.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree the whole set up is very strange. It took me forever to get used to it.
    Jenandrylee

Answer by Jenandrylee at 1:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I try hard to keep my 2 and 3 columns even. You can eliminate the the third column altogether by clicking the white square with an arrow in it next to your avatar. it 's just about how you arrange the widgets.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Looking at your profile, I see you can drag any of the boxes in the middle column to the right hand column to even things up. You can also just show any of those widgets only on your home page. I don't show my activity because it's no ones business what questions I ask or answer or which groups I join, but that is of course, up to you. You can also add widgets to your profile by mousing over the Home tab and choosing the widgets menu. Some of those however will only fit in the center column. You have lots of options to play with your profile.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010