How do you report an illegal alien/mexican?

I've tried calling the 1800 number of the borderpatrol but they always keep me on hold for hours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• 8:28 PM Anon poster: We as Americans are struggling enough. Do we need illegal aliens here stealing our wages? Seems to me that last time I checked, illegal means breaking the law. So, we're supposed to cater to those who break the law? If I break the law by stealing a loaf of bread to feed my family and I get caught, chances are I'm going to jail. So, why can illegal aliens come to our country & break laws & get away with it? They have no rights here. If they want to live here then they need to go through the process like anybody else who has naturalized here. My grandparents came here and did it the right way. They should have to also.
    Anonymous

• Just go to the police, I suppose...they should be able to get contact the immigration office for you.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Call ICE. (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) It's what took the place of the INS.
    Anonymous

• thats the one I called ICE and they kept me on hold for 2 hors then they hung up on me!
    Anonymous

• you ask your self If its the best thing to do first would you want to be called on
    Anonymous

• how do you know they are illegal
    Anonymous

• call INS
    Anonymous

• Are they hurting you, causing trouble, and how do you know that they are illegal, did you ask for their papers. Why don't you mind you own business and leave them alone they have it hard as it is. if you only knew some of the struggles that they have to go throught to come here it is not as easy as you may think. and yes I speak from personal experience. Think about what you actions may do. Is it a man that is trying to help support his family back home, Did you know that in some for ex El Salvador a good job is 5 a day and it is not as cheap to live. Think about it
    Anonymous

• When you called ICE, waited 2 hours then got hung up on, was it because the ICE representative didn't understand english?
    Anonymous

• Did you have to press 1 for english?
    Anonymous