WOuld this make her a quitter, in your opinion?

Democrats on Capitol Hill and K Street are increasingly convinced that Speaker Nancy Pelosi would have little interest in being Minority Leader — and may start preparing to leave Congress altogether — if Republicans win the House next week.

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• nope..that'd make her a WINNER in my book!! LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Who cares if it makes HER a quitter? It makes all of us, as a nation WINNNERS!!!!!!!
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 2:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't think she'll ever leave congress... but wouldn't that be awesome!?!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 1:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes, she would but I would C E L E B R A T E!!!! But to the dems, no, it won't be seen in the same light as what Sarah Palin did.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 1:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'd say it would but it would also be in our country's best interest.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 2:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It would be a tantrum moment -- 'since I can't have it my way, I won't play with you anymore!' *stomp! stomp! stomp!*

Not that I would complain about that since she would be gone.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh, from your lips to God's ear!!!! That would be one of the first positive steps in a right direction to begin to fix all of this. Under her leadership, the deficit grew by $5 trillion dollors. The House is responsible for appropriations and she is responsible for so much of this debt. (I used an NBC station so you wouldn't accuse me of using a biased site. Fox has the same facts though.)

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/under-pelosi-national-debt-has-increased-5-trillion

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• LOL, I completely agree with dull.

That's a hairflip I would love to see.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• She is too arrogant to allow anyone to fire her, so by quitting, she is still controlling the moment, wonder if she will bring her giant gavel?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Re-election- who knows, maybe it's dementia..... I wish people would realize that you only go around once. Too bad she can't expand her interests and knowledge base or give back on another level. All it tells me is politics (beyond the POTUS) isn't too stressful or require much actual work, time or compromise of one's life style.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010