what would you do if you heard someone say really bad things behind your back an she does'nt know you heard?

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Be the better person and walk away.. who needs people like that in their life, if you were to confront this person do you really think it would stop them from doing it again? nope... people like that are useless. If you feed into their bs then they are getting what they wanted, a reaction and drama.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Keep my mouth shut and my ears open. And lie in wait. Only pounce when you know you will have the upper hand and can blast her out of the water.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would repeat it word for word to them and ask them why they didn't feel that they could come to me?
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 1:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Me.
    I simply would wash my hands of that person and never have anything to do with them again. I have no need nor want for people like that in my life. So, I don't have them in my life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• "Keep my mouth shut and my ears open. And lie in wait. Only pounce when you know you will have the upper hand and can blast her out of the water."

Couldn't have said it better myself Braden!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would say something to the person. I'm not one that can keep quiet when I hear someone talking crap about me. Usually people that say things behind your back, don't have the guts to say it to your face, so that's when you put them on the spot and make them sweat by confronting them. Haha I'm mean.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i'd let her know i DID hear her. what she did with that would be her issue. i certainly wouldn't pretend everything was hunkydory. she'd know she was out of line, and needed to apologize or be honest with me. unless the issue is resolved, there would always be that ugliness between us.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• id talk to her and let her know that i heard what she said and how bad it hurt me
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know that the smart thing to do would not start and fight/drama over it and rid yourself of that person but when my feelings get hurt I can't keep my mouth shut. So therefore, I prolly would have to confront that person and hash it out and then be rid of her!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Ignore it. I don't give a damn what people think or say about me. If they are petty enough to talk shit behind someone back then they aren't a good person.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2010