House Messy but clean...

How many of you feel this is a no win situation keeping your place tidy? every time I put stuff back in its place its back everywhere again doesn't matter what room! driving me bananas! I guess that's the toddler age for ya! its just never ending of picking up things, wow I am exhausted. Mama's job is never ending.
: 0 )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hear ya, it's the SAME way around here!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 30, 2010

• Its like cleaning in a circle!!!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I so know what you mean! I'm beginning to think all my dishes are bunnies in disguise! I wash dishes all day and still end up seeing tons in the sink.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I personally feel that a house that has children but is impeccably tidy is kind of scary. Do you follow behind your kids with a spray bottle of windex, vim or whatever?

We tidy at the end of the day and do a big clean on the weekends. Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning rooms, deep cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and sweeping and mopping the floors all happen on the big clean day. We just ripped up our livingroom carpet so all we do in there is sweep.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i know exactly how you feel although my hubby seems to be the messy one haha
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Toddlers love dumping stuff out. It'll get better. First of all, the toys get smaller, so it's easier to throw them in a bin and put them out of sight when company's coming. Second, at some point, kids get more able to throw the stuff in the bin themselves.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know how you feel! I run an in home day care and I am constantly cleaning up toys, dishes the floor.. it is a never ending battle. One time during an interview for a family they asked me how often I clean.. and I said "I stop????"
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 2:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Not just toddlers! I have teens and it's the same thing! A backpack here, sneakers there, and I swear they use 4 towels each to shower!And I am guilty too, I have several "projects" going right now and no storage space to speak of LOL! But as I tell people I keep my bathrooms and kitchen clean and sometimes you just live with the clutter!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I feel the same way!
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I clean once they are asleep. It can be a pain but it helps me deal with the endless cycle.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2010