So whos voting for who??? Obama or Mccain???

Im 18 and would love to vote but i never got the chance to register but if i did i would vote for OBAMA! I dont really know everything that is going on with them both but everytime i see them on tv for a few minutes obama looks like the one to vote for. On the other side i dont see what people like about Mccain. No disrespect to those who are voting for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This question is asked EVERY day. Enough already. Look at the Cafemom poll today...there's an answer for you.
    Anonymous

• OBAMA !!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU MCCAIN IS VERY BORING HE IS NOT A GOOD SPEAKER !
    Anonymous

• Is this your site to be telling me to not ask this question? If so why dont you erase my question? And if your tired of it then go on to something else!
    Anonymous

• I know Obama already has this one in his hands :)
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You are basing your vote on a guy because he is a good speaker? Are you nuts? Stalin and Hitler could speak too. Study the issues. Under Obama higher taxes, under McCain lower taxes. If you tax more now with all of the problems we are having it will be a disaster and we will have a depression. Highr taxes never gets you anywhere.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yeah, good thing you aren't voting then, Obama is all talk and no action. McCain may not be your expert speaker but I want someone who can take the right action when it is needed
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well, thank goodness that you didn't register then!
    Anonymous

• McCain - enough said
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• McCain voted against raising min wage 19 times even though min wage has only gone up around $3.00 in the past 20 years.
    Obama voted to raise min wage to $9.50 by 2011 , he also wants to index it so that min wage will go up along with inflation.
    McCain wants to give big corporations and the richest people billions of dollars in tax credits even though some of those corporations outsource jobs.
    Obama wants to give 95% of the working class tax breaks , as well as companies that keep their jobs here in America, and stop the tax credits to corporations that outsource. I could go on and on about their differences..... But the point is.... Obama is deffinately the better choice if you're not rich.
    Anonymous

• I am considered rich by most standards, and Obama is still the right choice for me. Why? Because I care about my neighbors and have no problem paying higher taxes.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008