how would you know that your boyfriend or husband is cheating on you?

im asking this question because i think my boyfriend is cheating on me. i mean every time i go to hug him at my house i smell perfume on him.

goth-chick

Asked by goth-chick at 2:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say like 90% of the time if you have a suspicion, you are probably right. I had all sorts of clues that my boyfriend was cheating on me but I always believed his lies. Turns out he was cheating on me with the exact girl I suspected, for the whole 2 years we were together!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• if you suspect it, he probably is cheating
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's usually a gut feeling. They will act differently, not them selves. They will often hide their cell phones at night or put a lock on them. They won't be where they say they will be if you ever just drop by at work or after work. Smelling like perfume is another sign. If you are having doubt, check the cell phone records for numbers coming up frequently. Then call the number to see if you can find out who it is. I'm sorry, but if your gut is telling you he's cheating, your probably right from my experience.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Does he work with other women? Sometimes you just know. Are you having sex? Can you snoop on his cell phone? I hope he is not. Good luck. ( By the way I found out by snooping on my ex husbands phone).
    goldengrl65

Answer by goldengrl65 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I don't know how someone could not know... If you live together, wouldn't you notice if he was gone for long periods of time... don't you know when his work schedule is? I do have to agree with the others, if you suspect it, than you're probably right.
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have no idea, I would be a clueless wife! I have so much trust in my husband...
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I know there woman who are always suspicious for no reason but if your are not one of those people and this is a feeling that you just got then I would say go with your gut it is usually right. Don't ignore the signs.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• He could become more secretive. Locking his cell phone, going outside to talk on the phone or taking his phone with him even while using the bathroom, an increased need to go out late at night to run an errand or hang out with friends, more grooming and better self care than normal, being a little more distant,
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• hmmm I don't have personal experience sorry but if you smell perfume or another "women" scent I mean what else an you think right? just come out & ask him right in his face! GL and if he is leave his sorry ass. I hope he is NOT.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I's day trust your gut. But I also can't say I'd have a clue if it was happening to me, I trust hubby completely.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2010