Preg question! I guess its still early to do a pregrancy test rite? Like I said I just got my period Oct 24 was on for 2 days and had sex on the 3rd day without a condom my period still haven't resume back to finish of the last day or 2! ever since then I been having headaches bloating and now losing my mind! took a test this morning it was neg so Do I need to wait until 2 weeks to pass or a month plz explain Thanks alot

baby31luv

Asked by baby31luv at 2:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Test again in a week or call your ob/gyn and ask for a blood test.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Are you sure that was a period? Was it spotting? It's hard for me to answer, I need more details.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• when you miss your period take a test. ....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i would wait till the 30th or so of november to take a test again. You are suposed to miss your peiod before you can tell. Your period this month might have just been weird. If you really want top know go to the Dr. and get a blood test. Still might be to early though.
    Katy1213

Answer by Katy1213 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Wait until you miss your next period and test. Good luck.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• wait to see if you get your period or not and then take a test
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You need to wait til next month and see what happends when your next period is due. But you've only got like a 1%, not even, chance of being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• banging head into wallangry

Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 6:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010