child care

i am going back to school this spring andi will be looking for a daycare to put her in while im at school she already goes to school half the day so she would go to daycare from there what are somethings i should look for when picking a daycare and what are some things i can do with my daughter since i wont be with her 24-7 anymore i dont want her to feel like i abandioned her or anything like that

LiLMAMA421

Asked by LiLMAMA421 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Definitely check out if there are pets in the home, how many children they are approved for, if they follow a meal plan, are they registered, licensed, or neither, are they smokers, do they go on field trips, daily lesson plans, etc. You probably don't want to put her in a daycare where they just sit and watch tv all day. Is the yard fenced in? Lots of important details concerning the safety of the kids. Do you care if it is an in home daycare or center? I always preferred centers because there are more than one caregivers. To spend time with her yourself, plan game night once a week and do fun things on the weekends. Good luck in school! I'm a student and have 3 kids- it's tough, but you will succeed!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i rather her be in a daycare center i had her in a home daycare and i def didnt like it thanks thought im sure all this will help me out
    LiLMAMA421

Comment by LiLMAMA421 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010