Who here hate all this hate mongerong, not by the Presidential candidates but form Cafemoms?

I do not want to hear bashing on this question, if you do your post will be deleted. I am just sick and tired of people asking hateful questions on here. Why is it that you are wanting others to see the bad things? This is not just directed at McCain supporters but also Obama supporters. I have seen this more from Obama supporters lately then McCain supporters.

Tayandstevenmom

Asked by Tayandstevenmom at 7:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I never post on any questions that I dont feel I have enough info about. If ppl did that more often (and admitted to themselves that they dont have info) then there would be less hate I think.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 7:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think it doesn't matter if one is a McCain or Obama supporter, or weather this is a political thread or not. I think "haters" are "haters" no matter who, what, where or when they are discussing issues. To love or to hate is a choice. It is a total choice to use loving words or hurtful words.

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 8:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I see it from BOTH sides and I am sick of it, thats why I put up a post asking people to list a good fact about each candidate but sadly as it sounds some couldn't even foloow that.

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• typo i meant follow!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I too have seen it from both sides. Sometimes one side will do it more than the other - the next day it switches.
    And yes, I'm tired of it. What does it say about either candidate when their supporters act so childish?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• people are passionate about their beliefs, so when questions are asked of politics or religion they should be prepareed to the onslaught of negativity on what is being talked about. Personally if you are amongst freinds( what cafemom is suppsoed to be about) those very subjects should not be approached. UNLESS you agree to disagree....or can accept what the other person is saying without malice or judgement.
    Becca3273

Answer by Becca3273 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I am actually sick of the immature answers. I want to post a question asking what the average age is here on the political forum . It really makes me wonder how old people really are that post the immature and angry answers. Only reason I havent is I am respectful of people who do not want me to ask their age. So I'll just go wondering!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008