Is anyone else hornier than ever before?

I am only six weeks pregnant, but I can barely stand it! I just want to have sex all the time! My man is not feeling it though. I don't enjoy masterbation so I just lay beside him and wonder why he no longer wants me. AHHHH!

LSUFFMomma

Asked by LSUFFMomma at 3:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem, as far as the man not wanting it. My boyfriend told me that he "just isn't into pregnant women". And, in all honesty, I've always been a bit of a nympho, so that was maddening to me. Of course, at 6 weeks... I still didn't look pregnant, so we were still going at it. lol
    lyricsoprano90

Answer by lyricsoprano90 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i kno wat u mean ive been hella horny since ive been pregnant.. but my man is hella down he doesnt trip at all.. idk y sum guys do..
    Lecie415

Answer by Lecie415 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• This question reminds me of my daughters pregnancy, I was married to her dad, had kicked him out then a week later found out I was pregnant.
    Well at about 2 months along I asked him, since we are still married if it would be ok to drop in for quikies...He was okay with it but when i would drop by his new place he would always want to hang out for a bit...I kid you not when he would open that door I would head straight to his room! I could not wait! and he was still my husband so why not?
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 9:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010