Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Both my husband and I get Supplemental Security Income...............

we both get it and was told that we could get a check started on our little this true?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (6)
  • You need to contact Social Security. They can answer better than anyone on here could.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • I think so, my df recieves disability & our son recieves a check every month. just call ss ofice they will let you know.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • I don't know. You would need to contact the local social security office and ask them.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • Look up the Social Security website perhaps that information is there.

    Answer by musicmom08 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • There is a family cap, most likely since you are both receiving you are probably already at your cap, contact SS or a local atty to find out.

    Answer by MrsWeathers at 9:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • call ss

    Answer by san78 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.