What kind of music is your favorite? I love Opera...how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Rock is my favorite but I enjoy most kinds of music (except country). I enjoy opera, especially if I know the story it is telling. I also like world, jazz, blues, & classical.
    Anonymous

• My fav is Gospel. Contempary Gospel, some Gospel rap. Some country songs.
    JESUSchic

Answer by JESUSchic at 9:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I like a wide range of music. Right now I'm liking soulful and jazz. Etta James, Billie Holiday and Duffy. I also like hard rock and pop. Country was always a staple in my house growing up, so it's hard to let it go.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:21 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Southern Gospel
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I like so much it's ridiculous, however I typically listen to a lot of Contemporary Christian and Drum'n'Bass
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:19 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I think that i am musically cultured. i love music from all walks of life. I love it. jazz country rap indian folk opera classical i could go on and on. Music is absolutely wonderful. It sometimes helps me write.
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008