Pre term labor?

hi,
this might sound stupid but my dr. wont listen to me.
My stomach is tighting up and my V hurts like she is pushing i keep feeling pressure and i have for like 3days. I am only 29wks but i had a c-sec 9 1/2m ago. When i get up all i feel is emence pressure in my V. And there is pain when my stomach tightens.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe go ahead into the hospital? I would imagine the first thing they'd do is hook you up and make sure what you're feeling contractions and see if you really are in labor. Preterm labor definitely isn't something to mess around with, especially at only 29 weeks! If you actually are experiencing preterm labor they will most likely try to stop your contractions.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Ask her to check your cervix. If you're not dialating or effacing, it's probably just normal pregnant lady pain, or pain related to the relatively new scar tissue. Give yourself some downtime, take a tylenol, stay hydrated, and good luck!
    OregonJeka

Answer by OregonJeka at 8:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• it sounds like brackston hicks and you feel pressure because your baby dropped down into position, if the stomach tightening hurts and is 3 or so min apart go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• I dont dialate thats why i have to have c-secs.
    and i cant go to ER cause my SO a work. I was just wondering if i should be worring and try t get him home or if it could wait or if it was nothing.
    Anonymous

• Ah...I have the same problem ,...im 30 weeks and went to the doctors today!
    And he said its perfectly normal
    Your more than likely having BH, if their not hurting, and the BABY WILL HURT YOUR V...
    let me tell ya
    i cant even hardly get on my bed at the end of the day
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN,

if you dont agree hon, you must seek another opinion, and ask the nurses etc, or be seen at the E.R
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008