I have to ask...WHY? WHY? WHY? ask a question on a free public forum...

and then get all butt hurt when the answers aren't all positive and praising you?

Do some of you not realize that everyone has different opinions and beliefs and that they may feel differently about something than you do? Don't bitch us out for our answers. Let it go and move forward.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 3:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I personally feel that whenever you put yourself out there do not be surprised when someone gives it to you straight. I mean you do have a choice in whether or not to put your business out there. The problem is that this site boasts itself as a site that is supportive to moms and many come here for validation because they arent being validated in real life. So it can be disheartening. However, all that aside I too agree with you. You should wear your big girl drawls when you bring it to the site.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 3:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• It's not necessarily about people's opinions -- it's about judgmental, hurtful or rude comments. There is a difference between "constructive criticism" and flat out being a bitch just so you can shit on someone.
    Anonymous

• I think you can have a disagreeing opinion, but you don't have to be snarky about it when you do answer. I see a lot of that and I don't blame people getting upset over it.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree with thatgirl. I don't know why people have to be rude about differences in opinions. Some of the simplest, non contoversial, questions still get very rude/crass answers.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Just immaturity ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• There is a difference between "constructive criticism" and flat out being a bitch just so you can shit on someone.>>> Totally agree with Anonymous

Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• That should be the point in asking a question, to get real feedback. :)

Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 3:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• right?!?!?
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• its the way the responds are, ppl like to ask for advice & some ppl answer them as if they are stupid or its a stupids question. i really dnt care or take it to the heart, hey i was once called a slut here, idk.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010