Does anyone have any information about a reliable home paternity test kit?

There are so many online, and honestly its not something I don't want to take a chance on. The thought of getting false result are overwhelming. Im looking for someone who might have used a service and know from experience.

TiaPet

Asked by TiaPet at 8:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Health

• immediately! to me, this is one of the 2 big deal breakers. I say I will only divorce for two reasons, infidelity and abuse. just because you might not have been married at the time does not make it any more or less WRONG!
    AprilMosco

Answer by AprilMosco at 9:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• She is asking for help, why do you have to be rude about it! Do you even know her situation? Sorry people can be so rude!

I would contact your health dept, also I think if you try to get child support they will do one if you are unsure.
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 9:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2008