if your husband cheated on you before marriage (you didn't know until after marriage) would you consider leaving him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• depends on if he is truly sorry & if you think he would seriously do it again.

he technically didn't break any vows if he did it before you were married.

Hakuna Matata! it's in the past. move on.

I wouldn't get divorced over it.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, I would. I would feel like I married him under false pretenses. I have no room in my life for a cheater....
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 8:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think it would depend on the circumstances. Life is not black and white.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 8:34 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• WHAT IF HE SLEPT WITH HER MORE THEN ONCE, HUNG OUT STILL AT WORK ON BREAKS (BEFORE MARRIAGE) AND CALLED HER EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHILE WE WERE MARRIED.
    HAS NOT HAPPENED SINCE THEN
    Anonymous

• I think you already know the answer and are looking for others to justify. No one can tell you what you should do. No one can evaluate you emotional damge. Just be very, very sure before you make any decision.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• yes, no matter what the circumstances, i'd leave.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'd leave. Good bye. Done.
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 9:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 9:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Isnt this question posted everyday???? Anyway I kinda feel like when your in a realationship and then you decide to get married you erase the past with the vows you take and you start your new life as husband and wife together!! at least he did it before you were married I know this still doesnt make it right or any easier for you but maybe he just needed to get it outta the way!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would and he knows it. I have a strict, non-negotiable zero tolerance policy for adultery. My stance on this is so clear that if he were to cheat, I would recognize that he was done with the marriage and leave. No exceptions.
    Anonymous