The End Of days??? ... Will We...

Will all of us Christians
go to heaven before all the crazy Burning and earthquakes, and when the waters dry up ....Ect.. Or is that something we will go through before Christ returns?

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• MamaLion I am sorry you feel that way. No individual is more important than another in God's eyes. He loves all of His children equally. However, bonn is correct. There is only one way to Heaven and that is by accepting that Jesus Christ is your savior, that He is the only begotten son of God and that He rose from the dead. You see the reason for this is because we mere humans must choose. God wants to be chosen of our own free will not forced. The opposite of that is of course satan tries to force his will on the masses and turn them from God's love. Hmmmm, looking at society around the world today he has done a pretty good job. Personally I choose Jesus Christ as my savior.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 9:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• First off I am christian, but I believe everyone who is good no matter what religion goes to heaven. I also believe that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, so how it all ends is simply the way God wants it to
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I do believe there are tough times ahead for this nation and the economic collapse is just the beginning.. however I do not believe we will be here for the 7 year tribulation spoken of in Revelatin and when the above things you mention will happen.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Married2theBest: sorry but I have to disagree... not everyone goes to heaven and that is from God's word. There name must be written in the Lambs book of life. There's only one way for that to happen and that is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and that He died for our sins and rose again. Not all religions believe that.. some think He was just a prophet, some just a teacher, and some don't believe in Him at all.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• cont: God's word says in 2 Peter 3:7 And God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the day of judgment, when ungodly people will perish.
    8 But you must not forget, dear friends, that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day.
    9 The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise to return, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish, so he is giving more time for everyone to repent. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and everything in them will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be exposed to judgment
    bonn777

• thank you bonn for that education, I was unaware. I am seeing a whole new light now
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 9:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• One of the concepts of Christianity that always turned me off on the whole religion was the country-club version of Heaven (referring to bonn's "book of life" and whatnot.). If there is an afterlife, I think it's WAY to vast and encompassing to have an invitation list. In my opinion, the very notion puts humanity (more specifically, individuals)on a pedestal of importance that I don't think really belongs to us. JMO
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well some of us go to summerland, nirvana,jannah. And that is only to name a few
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i am with Bonn777 100%
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Some Christians believe in the "Rapture" which is all Christians being taken up with Christ, before all the crazy judgements (Tribulation). Some believe Christians will be Raptured in the middle of the Tribulation.and we'll have to face half of the judgements. Some think that we'll be Raptured at the end of the Tribulation and we'll have to deal with the whole dang thing! If I could vote I'd vote on option # 1! But, we can't vote and we'll all just wait and see how it plays out. Good luck to you and God bless!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2008