WOW...

Ok so last night me and my SO were laying in bed and he said I woke up him cause I was shaking him and I said his name loudly twice and then I sunk lower in the bed like I saw sumthing and was scared and whispered his name, I don't recall doing this, he woke me up asking me if i was ok... Has anything like this ever happened to you???

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, I talk and walk in my sleep. Normally when I'm stressed lol I have some pretty good stories.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Nope, but you were obviously having a bad dream.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I do all kinds of crazy stuff in my sleep. I punched him one time trying to fight off bad guys in my dream.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Good thing it was his name! LOL
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• no but 1 night i dreamed someone was having a dream (and in real life our cat can make the screen door knock when he wants to come in) so I heard the cat knocking and somehow incorporated it into my dream thinking someone was at the door and my fiances arm was around me so i started tapping on his arm repeatedly but not answering him when he said "yes honey" lol
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• LOL kiansmom0423 yea but i wouldn't have ne reason to call the wrong name... wrong kind of dream LOLlaughing

patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes. Once. I had a dream that someone dressed in all black was standing next to our bed, on my husbands side, with a huge knife. I was screaming 'NO NO!!!'. It woke my husband up, and he told me everything was fine. _____ wasn't there. I didn't understand why he said he ____ wasn't there, I couldn't see a face in my dream. _____ is my ex husband. In the dream the person was going to kill my hubby. The whole thing was really strange, I've never had a dream, nightmare, like that before. Or since, thank God!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I do have bad dreams, usually as I'm just settling down. More than once I've dreamed that a huge spider was coming down from the ceiling and I jump up from the bed (literally) and wake my dh. Bless his heart, he looks for the nonexistent spider every time! I've been told you can't move while dreaming, but I assure you, I can! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010