So, my friend could potentially have the chance to meet a celebrity she is completely OBSESSED with... should I help her realize this dream?

It would cost me $50 for her and another $50 for myself if I sit with her at the show. I have a really big heart and sometimes it's too big. This is one of the last shows ever this celebrity will be doing... I really can't afford $100, but might be able to afford the $50. But I know she wouldn't want to go alone. She doesn't have a job to be able to buy the tickets herself.

What should I do?

I know obviously if I can't afford it not to do it.... but do you think it would be something you would do for a great friend? I love her like a sister.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, if it is someone she is NUTS about and if it would make her century, and if there is anyway you could maybe borrow the extra $50 and repay it asap, then I would do everything humanly possible to make that dream come true for her...So many of us have dreams that are never realized for one reason/excuse or another, and the chance to have one realized is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I say, do whatever it takes to make it happen for her.
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Absolutely

Is it Oprah?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Do what is best for the long run. I hate missing things because of money but when I splurge I always have the memory!
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 4:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• who is it.. just out of curiosity.. and well I would do it cause that is how i am too.. just am... good or bad.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No you're not crazy for doing this!! I would if I could for my friend. Hell, I'm contemplating splurging for a weekend Vegas trip for my friends 25th Bday in March...she REALLY wants to go! I doubt it's going happen, but if I'm able to come up with the money...I just might!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 5:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh and I do not know for a fact she would get to meet that specific person... they haven't released a list of who exactly youget to meet for the $50. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• No, lol... not Oprah.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• So I;m not crazy for doing this? Good! :)

I can't say who it is bc she has a CM account too and may see and know it's me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010