Why is it when a person post a question ?

When a person post a question why cant people just answer nicely and not bash others ..Everyone has different opinions why cant each opinion be respected ..This is a grown up site not teens or kids ....Do any of you notice that when you pst a question dosent mean everyone else will agree but atleast be respectful in your answers !! It would not surprise me if I didnt get bashed for even asking this :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Many people cannot tell the difference between making a point, and being rude. Many people cannot make a good rational point without putting WAY too much emotion into it, therefore blinding them of the true spirit of "helping" others.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 4:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Some think that no matter what anyone says, he or she is always right.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree...let's be mature and respectful, but honestly, just like in the world, there are people that have no concept of respect and manners...We need to honor that and learn from each other...we are all here for the same reasons...info and companionship...let's remember that. If you can't be respectful, then why do you bother being here at all?
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 4:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Um luvbug... I AM always right. I think its my right as a female. Same as my opinion is more important than yours and I am never satisfied. lol...
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 4:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i think some of these people are just bored and decide to be nasty to bring a little spice to thier lives....it's kind of sad if you think about it. Thier lives are so dull and unfullfilling they have to insult strangers
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Some people on here are on total power and control trips. They have to be disruptive and act like 3 year olds so everyone will pay attention to them. And others just want to start crap. I guess it's kinda like real life, you have super nice people and a few idiots that ruin it all for the rest of us. And some have to convince everyone else on in here that their opinion is the only right one and everyone else is wrong, you cannot reason with them, they won't listen to logic. Best thing to do is just ignore them, they hate that a lot.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• ok, time to get the violin out
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Some people are just well... not nice. As you said everyone has their own opinion but don't take the time to consider another persons feelings. But you know I wonder just how many would take thier own advice or how they would feel if someone responded to their question in the same manner.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well some people just think being a holes makes them smarter. Must not know that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar :)
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• that's true..i often get rude replies from somebody out there...i was really hurt
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010