What could this mean???

Cloudy urine w/slight discharge, I drink tons of water so its not b/c i don't drink enough water!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a UTI...honestly, and you can uti's even if you drink a lot of water, like for instance if you wipe yourself incorrectly (back to front instead of front to back), if you have had oral sex, or manual stimulation with hands that weren't entirely clean, if you use feminine deodorant sprays or powders, or if you have had intercourse with someone who want's entirely clean down there. Get yuor urine tested and get treatment because if you don't you can become septic, which can be life threatening.
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 4:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Maybe a UTI
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well if you aren't feeling like you have to use the bathroom constantly and the pain along with a UTI... then it may be nothing.. I know they have the tester things you can buy now to see if you may have a yeast infection not sure about a uti but I always keep some AZO and cranberry juice on hand just in case.. Sorry not much help...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2010