Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if i have already filed papers for child support but have had no court dates or anything, its only been a couple weeks, then can i go back and say nevermind and 'un-file'??


Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Yes, but if you close that case they won't help you again. They closed one of mine by their own fault and I had to fight to get a case opened.

    Answer by Memigen at 4:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

  • Why would you want to drop it? I would leave it be because even if you do or did get back with the father you don't know how long that will last and he could be just saying "lets get back together" to get you to drop it my only advice think about the child

    Answer by 405mom at 4:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010