husband caught internet porn and dating service should i dump him

countrygirl9905

Asked by countrygirl9905 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Do what you gotta do but if my man were online dating, he is out !!!
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 4:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would kick him to the curb!
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Did he ever go on dates? Did he actually cheat on you? To each his own... I dont think i could live with that. I would be worried all the time about what and who he was "doing". I couldnt handle living like that.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I would talk with him about the problem, and kick his butt out. Sorry that happened to you. I would have a trust problem, and i could not deal with that.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• You should do............ What you feel is right for you and the situation.

My personal experience has been this.

These types of situations are very seldom just black & white. Each situation has it's own set of circumstances and contributing factors. What I personally would decide to do, would depend on the big picture, what my feelings thoughts were after taking in the entire situation.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• is that similar to the flu? I haven't heard of catching something like that... jk

I think its a silly thing to kick your husband out of your life for. Only you know your marrage
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 4:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If he's a sex addict, he needs help.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• For the porn, no. For the dating service, yes.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If I was in your place,I would start going to counseling.& if he refuses to go with you,then you go.A sex addict is just like a drug addict only he happens to be addicted to sex.Don't give up on your marriage just yet.Ask him what he wants in your marriage.& tell him how this is affecting you and how you are feeling about what he is doing.Don't give up before the miracle happens.I hope everything works out for you and him.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• not the first time weve had problems trust not there anymore
    countrygirl9905

Comment by countrygirl9905 (original poster) at 5:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2010