Mom Mischief Question #5: Have you ever pulled a great prank on your significant other (or a friend)? What was it?

(Edited to add "or a friend" since we don't seem to have a lot of pranksters around here!)

Cafe BTC

Asked by Cafe BTC at 4:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, Im not very good with pranks, lol..
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I tied a rubber band to the sink spray hose once and asked him to get me some water but that's about it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I moved my husband's motorcycle out of our garage and hid it in some bushes. He freaked thinking that it had been stolen.

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• We had a cruise planned to the Cariib and were really excited about it. I had put in for time off from work and was given it. We had purchased the tix and the time to get the refund had passed. I told my SO that my job had called me in to work and that I would not be able to go on the cruise. I packed all our stuff and the morning we were to leave I pretended to oversleep for work then surprised him by telling him "Gotcha!"
    STEVESBELLA4EVR

Answer by STEVESBELLA4EVR at 5:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• On April Fool's Day i wrote out a Love Letter & signed it: All My Love-Brandy-(my name is Lisa!) i told him i found it when i was getting ready to put his clothes in the wash- He Freaked-Out saying he had no idea where it came from & didn't realize it was April Fool's Day!LOL! (i know- that was Mean!)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I can not pull one off on him, but I did get a funny one on my mom. We were up north visitng my aunt (who lives in the woods) my mom was in the shower, and I took this fake snake toy that crawled and had a remote control, I put it in the bathroom, when she got out of the shower and seen it she screamed and came running out of the bathroom butt naked.... My aunt and I were laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. My mom was so mad at me for at least 2 days she didn't talk to me, but it was a good laugh for me and my aunt (she is my moms younger sister by about 15 years)
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 5:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I love pranks!! I lost count of how many times I've gotten my mom with the whoopee cushon. I'll sneak up behind her really quiet... then... FFAARRRRTTTTTT!!! She jumps every time. When I had just gotten an apartment I put fake doggie doo on the bathroom floor when she came over. She freaked out telling me I didn't need a dog! Mom also fell for the fake mouse on the kitchen floor.

A guy in college kept asking my room mate out but she didn't really like him. We got him to take both of us out one night. I talked him into believeing I had a fake eye. When we got back to our room with him I got a marble in my hand, pretended to hit my head on a door jamb, and dropped the marble on the floor. He thought it was my fake eye and totally freaked out. He didn't talk to us anymore after that.

FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 11:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yes. I made him think I gashed my head open. I used very realistic fake blood. He freaked lol
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I can't say that I have ever pranked my husband. He is pretty observant. Although I got my brother's this last weekend and got them to eat dog treats that looked like cookies... it was priceless.
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 5:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yup.I used to put green food coloring in his Tuna fish sandwichs.The best one was I had some foam rubber.I cut a piece that looked like a piece of cake.And then I put chocolate frosting on it so it looked like a piece of chocolate cake.He was on to me.He was always wondering what I was going to pull.He ended up giving the piece of"cake" to his friend.We still laugh about that one.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 5:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2010