sex and... adult content

Has anyone, since childbirth, had the problem of urinating during orgasm? I had never before my current SO experienced a g-spot orgasm with ejaculate, and now that I have it is fabulous, but I have had three pregnancies, and am noticing that I am urinating along with the ejaculate. Has anyone else had this happen and what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Kegels...lots and lots of kegels.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Isn't is just the ejaculate? I didn't think you could pee when you;re ejaculating cuz it comes out of the same hole?? Am I mistaken? Am I really just peeing on Hubs when we think its the g-spot release??We have a great position that hits the gspot just right and it produces a lot of goo
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Go to kegalmaster.com. They have a little machine that makes you do kegals properly. It is like weight lifting for your who-ha.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 5:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010