When did it become better to have your cleavage or posterior hanging out then your abdomen? adult content

I went out for a friends 21st bday party last week. I wore a pair of black jeans, boots, and a tshirt style belly shirt to goto the club. I was told by one of the girls that i went with that the b-day girls SIL's were making cracks about me being dressed like a whore! One had a shirt sooooo low cut I was afraid they were going to fall out everytime she bent over and the other wore a skirt dancing. Everytime she went low she ran the risk of flashing panties. My shirt was high cut (to my neck) and i had jeans on! I have a 6-pack stomach so there were no rolls hanging out like some people either. I don't get it

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• When people got too fat to show off their abs.

Don't worry about them honey. Their comments show their insecurities. You must be one HOT Momma or they would not have been bothered!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• LMBO @ sleeping beautee "When people got too fat to show off their abs"
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 5:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Its not better, I guess they just had nothing or noone else to talk about. That or they were just jealous ;)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Yeah the belly shirts are out...Sorry you missed out on the memo. I am not a fan of the boobs falling out though either, and the short skirt is faux paux unless your dead. It never looks good.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010