How do you tell when your baby dropps?

I feel a little different, and I think my stomach looks like im carrying different ... but im not 100%
Can you feel it?

mom2tocutekids

Asked by mom2tocutekids at 9:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I always carried my son so low, that I really couldn't notice much of a difference. I did, however, feel like I could breathe a little easier.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Usually other people that you're around a lot tell you if you've dropped. You can defintly tell by the fact you can breathe better, lol....I agree with that one.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• with my 2 every one started say WOW your stomach has dropped a lot! lol thats how you know
    Anonymous

• Mine dropped yesterday and it felt like someone was trying to rip her out of me through my toush. It actually sent me to the floor. I I can breathe, and eat more too..but the bh are increasing, and forget sleep!! LOL
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 11:14 AM on Dec. 21, 2008