does anyone work at home ?

need an at home job as I have small childrens. anyone have any suggestions?

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Join my group "REAL business opportunities for todays mommy" for tips on work at home scams to avoid etc
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I work form home as a Rep with Juice Plus. The products and the business help people change their lives to be healthier and financially secure. I'ts worth looking into to see if it may be something you want to try.
    Low start up, $50
    Work around your schedule
    Help people
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    Please feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 5:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• why would i want to pay someone to employ me?
    stepho345

Comment by stepho345 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Because those are typically pyramid schemes where they want you to "build a team" by getting everyone else to sign up for $50 and the person who recruited you gets commissions on you and any idiot you can get to sign up under you. It wont be free to start working for yourself either though people think they can start a business for free I came out of my own pockets and used my own talent to start my own business and love it.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• OP, becasue what she is talking about isn't a job...but a start up KIT for being a rep for a direct sales company. It's a business and they all have start up costs. A HUGE difference from what 405mom is talking about. Direct Sales and MLM can go hand in hand within some companies but pyramid schemes are 100% different.

If you want a JOB with a paycheck go apply in every store you can, but you are not going to find a "job" to do at home unless you have a degree or have been with the company for years and they allow you to work at home.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Well said Mom2Jack04
    They love throwing around the word pyramid scheme...but they are illegal and is nothing more than the exchange of money making one person at the top very wealthy...There is no exchange of good products, service material of any kind.
    A Business that is legitimate has an investment ususally very low some up to about 300.00 now depending on their compensation plan and how they pay out it could be VERY worth your 300.00
    When you have a Business Your OWN It for life, in many cases Willable..You are the boss you determine your work load, deadlines, hours, days etc. The only thing is YOU MUST keep yourself accountable.
    A job online will provide you MINIMAL and I cannot stress that enough, pay for mindless activity.
    I do have a home based Business with a Top ranking (#78 of 100) of the top small businesses in the US-according to FORBES and #2 gainer in the world on the NYSE...I work PT and make FT income.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I joined Gold Canyon a little over a year ago. I love my "job" it truly changed my life. I used to work 80 hours a week then I had a son and was a stay at home mom. It was a huge adjustment. I fell in love with their products so I decided to start selling. I make a minimum of $20 an hour! you can start for free just as I did so you have nothing but hard work invested in your business. I also have a nice vinyl plotter at which I make car decals and home wall decor quotes but I don't do that as much as I do the other. I love being able to work from home, staying at home with my son while making money, and I also get girl time when I do go out and "work" The amazing things the company does is what really grabbed my attention. I have been able to help 5 famlies with children with medical bills no questions asked we give them money! I LOVE IT! If you're interested feel free to send me a message and I can give you more information
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 8:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I am tastefully Simple COnsultant it allows me flexibility PM me for details, we sell easy to make gourmet foods, consumable products have repeat business
    MrsWeathers

Answer by MrsWeathers at 9:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I agree MrsWeathers Gold Canyon is candles--women love candles= one fills your entire home and eventually you need more! Repeat customers!
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 9:53 PM on Oct. 29, 2010