What is the point of the Beach Scavenger Hunt Widget?

I have been collecting and collecting and am now a Lifeguard. What next? When does it all end and what is the point?

mamastefl

Asked by mamastefl at 11:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Im not sure, I honestly think there is no end, not sure really,. But i think because you have to visit other members sites to find the items, then I think its a nifty way of cafe mom to introducing us all to each toher, to people who's other wise you would never have seen there page, and might have something in coommon!
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• not sure i am not in the scavenger hunt widget thing lol!! i think i will add it though maybe tomorrow!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 12:49 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I like playing the Scavenger Hunt. I have met alot of moms that I would not have other wise met. I think this is the reason for the Scavenger Hunt. When I visit a page, I try to leave a message whether I find something on their beach I need, or not. I have made several friends this way.
    JESUSchic

Answer by JESUSchic at 9:46 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I agree with Jesu. It is a neat way to make friends and meet new people with the same interests.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2008