Are you kidding me?

At what point in time did any of this sound like a good idea to the people involved... This is why I begin to wonder about our society sometimes. What are you opinions ladies?

www.nytimes.com/2010/10/29/nyregion/29young.html?no_interstitial

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Um... wow. I suppose if there was an intent to hit the elderly woman, the child should be held responsible... but at the age of four, my children were just starting to learn how to operate a two wheeler with training wheels. And since the mothers were present at the time, it would be my assumption that the children were just being kids. What if the situation was reversed? Say the woman stepped out in front of the racing children and wasn't injured, but one of the kids were? Should the parents be able to sue an elderly woman for negligence??
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 6:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Oh my. I just read this :(
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 5:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• While I think that children should be taught to be more aware of their surroundings, and that mothers should not think that the world needs to part like the Red Sea for their children, this is more than ridiculous.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 29, 2010