my back is a kill'in

r u sa=posta have back pains that make u not wanna walk er turn in ur bed and it make ur hips hurt bad and i dont kno how else to explain it but utter ta say it feels like when ya ride a bike and ur twat hit that stupid bar and it really really hurts im 7 month and its ma first so is diz normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that is really hard to understand i got most of it but can you re write it with the real words so it is easier?
    Anonymous

• the baby is probably laying on your spine or your hips they can do that. my dd would lay on my hip bone so much my leg would be numb.
    Anonymous

• its normal.. when i was pregnant with my daughter i had it and now i have it with my son. it started at 7 months with her and 6 months with my son.. i still have it at 9 months.. but just to be safe ask ur dr
    Anonymous

• yeah I have to agree that the writing/English in this post is very poor. We all want to help but we need to understand what you are asking.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think I deciphered this correctly, but I can't be sure. I could run it by a professional cryptographer.......It sounds like the baby is pinching a nerve. Ask your Dr. what you can take or maybe exercises to help with the pain? Good luck!!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008