Carrie (the movie)

For some reason, I love this movie lol. The original. I've seen one remake (I heard there were two or three, though), and I thought it sucked.

Anyway, who else loves this movie?

Who else just wanted to drag the mother out of the TV screen and beat her within an inch of her life or something? What's scary is that I've known women who were like her.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• It is indeed one of the greats as far as horror goes. I remember, the first time I saw it, I was in high school, (wow,did I just date myself!) LOL, and I had a dream that night, that someone was grabbing my arm, like in the last scene at the grave, and when I woke up, I was the one grabbing my own arm! LOL. And, yeah, that mom was creepy.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 6:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I have always loved that movie. I remember watching it with my mother when I was little and at the end at the grave yard I about had a heart attack (i was probably only 9 or ten) then. When I watch it now it is still a good movie.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Meh, I've never seen the remake, but I wasn't thrilled with the original...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I loved that movie and the book too. Only the original tho. I haven't seen it on this Halloween season and it ususally is.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2010